|Dead Animal Removal: Oftentimes animals that live inside homes die inside homes. This is very often the case with rats, which don't live very long lives, and
which people often poison. When a rat or any other animal dies somewhere inside your house, such as in your attic, basement, or walls, it causes a terrible odor. If you have a very bad smell in your house, one that
smells like a rotting carcass, it's probably a dead animal, likely a rat. We can come to the home, and find and remove that dead animal. We often have to do a long and difficult search, and sometimes we have to
cut open areas and then repair them. For example, we may have to cut into the wall of a house to remove a rat that has fallen down a wall and died. We will do so, and then fix the hole when we are done. We also
spray the offending area with a special enzyme-based biohazard cleaner that kills any residual odor. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it!
Don't Use Poison: If you use poison in an attempt to control your rat problem, you are going to wind up with stinking dead rats in your house. Many people consider this odor worse than the original problem
with live rats! If you have a rat problem, please call us for professional poison-free rat control. If it's too late, and you've already poisoned the rats, we can remove the dead one(s) from the house, and then
take care of the remaining rat problem (the poison is never a permanent cure) properly.